People Underestimate the Value of a Good Ramble

Monday, January 24, 2011

Free Enterprise is Alive and Well

I have four nephews. Three of them are married and have children. All of their wives are lovely young ladies,  stay at home moms for their adorable children.  OK, I may be a little biased, but they have the cutest kids.

All three of them are creative as well, and have their own business on the side. Seriously.  If I was a stay at home mom, I'd consider that more than enough work.

Two of my nieces, Colleen and Mandi, have a business designing and creating fashion accessories, like brooches, belts and hats. Their website is www.leeandis.com. My sisters bought me the cutest little hat from them for my birthday. I love hats!


And then just today I received some info about my niece Kristine's new business making soaps and lotions. This is the really good stuff. We all got a little basket for Christmas and it was amazing. She gave me a lavender and basil soap that smells heavenly and some of the lotion, which is thick and creamy and non-greasy, just the way I like I lotion to be.

Kristine's site is not yet up, so I thought I would post a few pics of her stuff here.  If you're interested in buying anything, let me know and I can hook you up.






No comments: